Re-using online images and text material, and avoiding copyright infringement
The start of a new business. New customers and marketing material? Will you be re-using internet content? Will you be doing internet linking? Everything needs to be up to date to reach out to your clients. Do you surf the web to get the content you need for your business? Are there other ways to obtain the same content, saving a lot of time, and avoiding plagiarism? Where should you start?
Allrightsonline.com has proven expertise in negotiations between publishers and the corporate industry including HealthCare. We have collaborated with collective management societies around the world and had the opportunity to support startups in their enterprising efforts. Both partners have a track record of significant revenue growth numbers for practically all the businesses (including Internet Start-Up) they have worked for, from academic content providers to corporate industry content providers.
We have licensed content in and out by negotiating close to a thousand licenses on behalf of the major publishing companies to 3rd party aggregators, internet platforms and document delivery providers and large search engines. This makes us a valuable resource in particular to start ups and smaller pharmaceutical and biotechnological corporations.
AllrightsOnline.com has an ethical approach, using good governance and best practice to work with strategic partners.
Allrightsonline.com offers the following services:
- Legal and Commercial consultancy on your company’s Intellectual Property.
- Licensing negotiation (legal and commercial) for both regular content deliveries (eBooks, databases and journals) as well as specialized ones such as TDM .
- Copyright Helpdesk: Questions as to the use or re-use of text and image material will be answered quickly and reliably. Where necessary, additional follow-up can be offered to contact the rightsholders / publishers directly through their network of rights & permissions contacts;
- Background Briefings WebEx on Open Access, MOOCs and Creative Commons Licensing;
- Research & Consultancy into additional 3rd party licensing and revenue opportunities, such as enhanced visibility through abstracting & indexing services, or other websites or foreign languages;
- LicenseCheck is a service where the existing/current licenses with rightsholders/publishers and Reproduction Rights Organisations are screened on changes in legislation “overriding” the licenses, and a proposal is suggested to bring all the licenses up-to-date.