AllrightsOnline understands that many licenses contain a combination of competitive elements, copyright elements and elements of exclusive ownership. We have the broad hands-on experience and legal knowledge to assist you in your business and decision making.
Additional revenues from image permissions, text and other data re-uses
Lack of staff or expertise to handle all copyright and commercial questions about the re-use of content, e.g. images, text and other data. The effect is potential revenue left on the table.
Key-points: good governance and best practice.
As strategic partners with an ethical approach, we both safeguard proper business and advice in generating new revenues.
- Benchmarking rights & permissions revenue
- e-print and reprint business;
- Open Access, MOOCs and Distance learning;
- 3rd party licensing and revenue opportunities
- abstracting & indexing services
- Plan S, from a manual to an automized process
Copyright compliancy and maximum benefit of your licensed content
LicenseCheck is a screening service on existing/current licenses with rights holders, publishers and CMO’s in the light of new legislation to bring the licenses in today’s context.
- Article 17 of Directive 2019/790 on Copyright in the Digital Single Market
- Open data licensing and the effect on your business.
- Sharing content on your intranet and with colleagues and customers
Licensing negotiation (legal and commercial) for both regular content deliveries (eBooks, databases and journals) as well as specialized ones such as TDM
Right & Permissions clearance for any type of business model, e.g. paywall or Open Access, and any type of use, e.g. MOOCs, Distance Learning, presentations and shows
Licensing in content and using this content properly
Higher Education Institutes optimising their agreements from a commercial, legal and financial perspective.
Digital content availability allowing sharing and multiple uses
- Screening services on all contracts within today’s regulations.
- Contract management
- Licensing negotiation for all content
- Copyright compliance based on National and international CMO’s
- Copyright Helpdesk for use or re-use of text and image material in paywall and OA landscape
- Read and Publish
- Usage stats and purchase decision
- Open Access, MOOC and Distance Learning
- Plan S, repositories and dark archives.
“Working with the folks at AllRightsOnline over the course of the past four years has been a pleasure as they work as a mediator for an important publisher partner. They are true professional consultants who are responsive and understanding of the marketplace.”-EBSCO Information Services, Director, Publisher Partnerships – Steve Levie
“Over the last 4 years, AllrightsOnline has been working successfully with us to assist with legal and commercial activities/projects related to authors, societies, Rights and Permissions etc. We very much appreciate their support on both a strategic and practical level.” –IOS Press Team, Popke Huizinga
“In my role as head of the ICT department at the Royal Auris Group, I have had the pleasure to collaborate with Berendina and Chris from Allrightsonline. This was regarding advice on intellectual property. They are very knowledgeable, very good listeners, think along very well and are very pleasant collaboration partners. They are able to turn their unique experience and knowledge into applicable and practical advice. To be short, I wholeheartedly recommend Allrightsonline.” –Royal Auris Group, Hester Hegmans
C. Kluiters: +31 6 15 62 88 09
B. van Straalen: +31 6 28 90 73 95